[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Question Regarding International Bank Transfer to USA  XML
Forum Index » Questions and Answers
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

After about four and a half years, I am finally getting ready to make my first withdrawal from the game. I went to the Economy >> Financials >> Withdraw >> Methods page and under the International Bank Transfer option there are fields for IBAN number and Bank SWIFT code. However, banks here in the United States do not use these same numbers for incoming international wire transfers. For my bank there are two main numbers to use for bank transfers: the ABA (or routing) number, which identifies the bank, and the account number (usually for a checking or savings account), which identifies the individual account and its owner.

I tried to research this earlier today and never quite found a clear answer, but as far as I can determine, the Bank SWIFT code approximately corresponds to our ABA number (bank identification) and the IBAN number corresponds to the account number (account/owner identification). I did find out that the United States does not participate in the IBAN system and my bank has stated that they do not have an IBAN number, which is part of what is contributing to the confusion.

So the question here is: can I simply fill in my bank's ABA number in the field for Bank SWIFT code and my checking account number in the IBAN number field? Will this work or do I need to supply some other kind of information? I want to get this straightened out before I actually put a withdrawal request through so that I do not have money deducted from my Golden Battles account and then find out that the withdrawal cannot be processed.

Forum Index » Questions and Answers
Go to: