[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
Re-Design whole "Golden Battle"-site  XML
Forum Index » Suggestions
Corvinus

Is this the internet?
[Avatar]

Really first suggestion from me.

I think, the whole design for the game needs an urgent workover.

Reasons why:

1. Intropage (index, starting page, landingpage whatever you want to call it)

First thing I see when I have to login, is a big, big block with a youtube video and besides that a block with userstats plus a few buttons like register and login. Not really an useful "attraction" for someone who doesn't know the game. The real "attractors" (texts which are describing the game) are below the mentioned blocks so I have to scroll down first to see them (not everyone does this).
I have wrote a simple text-ad to promote my referral-link (gaming-category), over 200 hundred visitors (over a week or so) but no sign-up. Don't really care about this yet cause I have putted it up as an experiment and these are not huge numbers of visitors I could produce.

2. Ingame menustructures are a real mess. No, I don't call it old-school but, ...

Modernizing this could really remove some of the complexity of the game. With a bit of my spare freetime I could give more suggestions there, but not now.

Please, please ... It is really neccessary. ^^

Forum Index » Suggestions
Go to: