[Logo] Golden Battles
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to home page 
[Register] Register / 
[Login] Login 
What exactly is considered an "active player"?
Forum Index » Questions and Answers
Karlonia

I come in peace
[Avatar]

Here is a topic that has been bothering me for quite some time as I am still unable to find specific information about it in the forum or wiki: what exactly counts as an "active player" for the purposes of satisfying the minimum threshold requirement of 10 "active players" needed to allow elections of minister candidates who can form a government in a country that is currently considered to be inactive/low activity? Do the players need to have been active for a certain number of days before the candidacy date? Do the number of separate logins over a certain period (such as 30 days) count? Do the players need to be at a certain level or meet other criteria such as XP, work experience, productivity, etc. before they are counted as active?

The specific details on this are rather important due to the currently low overall player population, which has resulted in a few countries (including the ones where I am operating) flipping back and forth between active and inactive status over the past several months. This in turn is making things like country development and battle planning extremely difficult because I have no reliable way of knowing whether my particular country will be able to have a government or not at the beginning of the next month. Without a government many important game functions like proposing legislation, changing taxes/bonuses, and starting war battles in cities are effectively disabled. I would like to at least be able to determine how many active players a country currently has by looking at the demography listings or some kind of dedicated display for this if one can be implemented. Having specific information about player activity requirements will also help when attempting to recruit other players for residence in a country that I am trying to bring back to active status so that we can regain access to the government functions.
Admin

Weekend poster

Active players from this point of view are those who in the 30 days prior to the candidacy:
- have at least 2 receipts of work bonuses

Note:
- if a country pays 0 work bonus, the second criteria will never be met.
[Email]

Forum Index » Questions and Answers
Go to: